Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Industry, Innovation, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen innovation capacities of higher education, research and economy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve knowledge transfer between academic and industry sector, in both directions
– To develop innovation skills, improved or innovative processes, products, and/or services in the enterprises
– Innovative product, service, organizational models
– Improvement of the HR skills
Among financed actions
– Implementation of market researches
– Implementation of researches
– Implementation of technological surveys
– Development of the proposal(s) for the new and innovative technology transfer activities for specific enterprise(s) participating in a project
– Consulting, exchange of information, know-how and experience
– Organisation of technology transfer events, workshops, open days, seminars, participation at exhibitions