Sectors: Co-op & Development, Energy, Enlargement, Environment, Industry, Public Management, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to to strengthen administrative capacities of the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning/Administration of Environment and Local-self Government Units, for transposition and implementation of new Industrial Emissions Directive 2010/75/EU (IED).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthening of administrative capacity at national level and including local level for transposition and implementation of the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED)
– To foresee the preparation for development of primary and secondary legislation in accordance with IED and assessment of the economic impact of implementation of IED
– Assessment of the economic impact of the implementation of the IED to the industrial sectors which have to comply with the new IED
– Development of new Law on Control on Emissions from Industry transposing IED
– Development of secondary legislation in accordance with EID
– Analysis and proposed plans for strengthening the central and local administrative capacity for transposition and implementation of the new Industrial Emissions Directive 2010/75/EU
– Support in implementation of IED
– Prepared Priority list of equipment necessary for implementation of new Industrial Emissions Directive 2010/75/EU
Among financed actions
– Advice and coaching sessions
– Design and implementation of tailor-made traning programme
– Development of a system for analysing administrative capacity on central and local level for implementation of the EID
– Provision of assistance in improving institutional and administrative capacities and competences to successfully implement the new legislation
– Study visits
– Seminars and workhops