Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthening the efficiency of Judiciary in the Republic of Croatia in the area of criminal justice system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve of institutional capacity of the Probation Service and introduction of electronic surveillance in the Republic of Croatia
Priorities and few financed actions
– Improving institutional capacity of the Probation Service
* Conducting analysis of the existing relevant legislative framework and preparing analysis report with recommendations for improvement of the existing legislative framework related to the execution of all probation tasks
– Enhancing further development of sustainable education in the Probation Service
* Preparing comparative overview of the existing programmes of probation services in Member States for individual and group treatment of specific categories of offenders
* Conducting training needs analysis (TNA) based on previous trainings and future training needs for probation staff and preparing TNA report
– Supporting the introduction of electronic surveillance (ES) – pilot project
* Conducting analysis of the existing national legislative framework which regulates ES with the purpose of setting the basis for implementation of the pilot project and preparing analysis report with corresponding recommendations
* Preparing draft protocols on cooperation between key partners (judges, police, probation service and state prosecutors)
– Raising public awareness and enhancing visibility of the Probation Service
* Enhancing visual identity of the Probation Service in order to promote probation and its advantages to interested stakeholders and general public
* Preparing (in Croatian and English) and disseminating on-line newsletters about probation practice