Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Enlargement, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase financial transparency by producing information adjusted according to different user needs and contribute to risk based management and audit.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To align the publication and presentation of general government financial statistics with the EU standards by developing the legislation and improving the reporting capacity
– R1: The legal framework is improved
– R2: Data mining software design is created
– R3: A decision support mechanism and an early warning system are established
– R4: A guideline of public financial analysis techniques’ standards is created
– R5: A citizen’s budget report is published
– R6: Harmonization to data dissemination standards is ensured
– R7: Dissemination of training’s and study visit’s results is arranged
Among financed actions
– Reviewing national and international legislation
– Remedying deficiencies in the national legislation
– On-site training activity to be organized on data mining and technical infrastructure
– Conducting workshops
– Designing software necessary for running the application in Turkey
– Organizing study visits