Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Health, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this twinning project is to raise food and feed safety and public health levels to those of the EU in Turkey by alignment with the acquis in the area of food safety, veterinary and phyto-sanitary policy
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the technical and institutional capacity in Turkey for improving food and feed safety from production to consumption in order to increase to that of EU standards
– Strengthening of food and feed safety and control services
Among financed actions
– Assistance to preparation of improved Multi-Annual National Control Plan
– Assistance to preparation of the procedures (checklists) for inspections
– Training to official controllers and Ministry personnel
– Study Visits