Sectors: Environment, Health, Industry, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the capabilities and efficiency of the Republic of Croatia in the field of environmental protection and mitigation of climate changes by improving management, monitoring and more precise reporting on chemicals, emissions, hazardous substances and accidents as well as to upgrade and integrate the current Seveso databases with Geographic Information System (GIS) within Croatian Environmental Information System (CEIS).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve and harmonize climate change mitigation capabilities and chemical pollution and hazardous substances monitoring of the Croatian Agency for the Environment and Nature (CAEN)
– Result 1. Reporting towards the Republic of Croatia and European Union improved
– Result 2. Software for validation tools for SMS and MAPP integrated; GIS integrated
– Result 3. The CSIS integrated into the CEIS, combined with implementation of SMS and MAPP procedures and GIS
– Result 4. Institutional capacity of the Croatian Agency for the Environment and Nature (CAEN), competent authorities (CA) and other stakeholders strengthened
Among financed actions
– Study visit