Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the efforts of the institutions to consolidate rule of law by strengthening the capacities of the justice system, promoting integrity of the law enforcement agencies in the fight against organised and serious crime, to align with the EU Acquis and standards.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop an intelligence-led policing concept within central, regional, and local police services and regional Centres for border affairs
– To assist in developing an intelligence-led policing which is a business model and managerial philosophy where data analysis and crime intelligence are pivotal to an objective, decision-making framework that facilitates crime and problem reduction, disruption and prevention through both strategic management and effective enforcement strategies that target offenders
– Preparation of analyses of current situation for implementation of intelligence-led policing concept
– Establishment of legal framework for intelligence-led policing concept
– Development of training model and delivering of trainings in the area of intelligence-led policing
Among financed actions
– Advice and coaching sessions
– Tailor made training programme
– Seminars, workshops and conferences
– Manuals, procedures and check-lists
– Analysis and recommendations
– Study visit