Sectors: Enlargement, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the capacities of both chief civil administrators who have crucial duties, authorities and responsibilities about crowd control and the civil inspectors about effective investigation and so enable the convergence of the implementations in Turkey with European Union (EU) practices in the field.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the capacities of chief civil administrators on the protection of sensitive balance between freedom and security within the framework of security governance
– To enhance the capacities of civil inspectors on making more effective inspection and investigation about both chief civil administrators who cannot perform their duties properly and law enforcement personnel who cause violations of rights during crowd control
– Result 1: Basic components of crowd control and effective investigation determined and guiding procedures established
– Result 2: Efficiency of practice on crowd control and effective investigations in compliance with EU best practice enhanced
Among financed actions
– Result 1: Analysis, assessment, publication
– Result 2: Training, study visit