Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Public Management, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of the project is further alignment of the national legislation with the EU acquis in the area of insurance, as well as strengthening the administrative and operational capacity of the Country in the process of fulfilling the EU standards in these areas.
Priorities and funded actions:
The purpose of this project is further approximation of the regulatory systems (legislation and related enforcement) with the EU acquis in order to be able to fully participate in the internal market at the time of accession. This corresponds to the Government’s efforts to improve the existing regulation governing the establishment, operations and obligations of all insurance sector participants in the country aimed at increasing competition in the insurance market by entering new companies and expanding the supply of insurance products and services
Among financed actions
– Advice and coaching sessions
– Tailor made training programme
– Seminars, workshops and conferences
– Study tours
– Analysis of Legal acts, Guidelines, Manuals, procedures and check-lists
– Development: The Twinning partner will propose and provide assistance and guidance in the development of a new insurance and market system and institutional set up
– Assessment: The activities will be assessed through practical tools