Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Enlargement, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance for Rural Development (IPARD).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the capacity of the Agency for Financial Support of Agriculture and Rural Development (AFSARD) in the implementation of the accredited IPARD measures and of the measures to be accredited as well as to support AFSARD in the preparation of accreditation of new measures
– Strengthening of administrative capacities of AFSARD
– Supporting to the re-accreditation process of existing IPARD measures as well to the accreditation of new IPARD measures
Among financed actions
– Providing advices, coaching sessions, and sharing of experience
– Implementing tailor made training programmes based on a training needs assessments
– Organizing seminars, workshops and conferences
– Supporting the development of manuals, procedures, guidelines, check-lists, etc.
– Organizing study visits
– Performing assessment, developing lessons to be learned