Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate country: the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to further support the EU integration process through capacity building of the Secretariat for European affairs (SEA) in ensuring inter-ministerial coordination and prioritisation and in better assuming the aid coordination role and management of IPA.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enable the exchange of experience with EU Member State(s) as regards the process of EU integration, notably to ensure alignment with the acquis on sector basis, subject to the real needs, in a transparent manner, as well as to better manage the translation process
The project has two components
– Component 1: Extended horizontal support and enhanced capacities of the SEA for inter-ministerial coordination on EU integration and prioritisation with a focus on the central level institutions to better assume the coordination and IPA management role
– Component 2: Extended targeted and thematic support and enhanced capacities of key line-ministries selected on the basis of shortcoming identified in the EC Progress Reports
Among financed actions
– Strategic advice, policy papers, methodologies, and assessment reports
– Advice, coaching, on-the-job training and joint work
– Tailor made training programmes
– Seminars, workshops and conferences
– Study visits