Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Environment
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
To contribute to the preparation of Turkey for the future implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy of EU in the field of cross compliance system.
Priorities and funded actions:
To establish a cross compliance system that will link agricultural supports for farmers to compliance with statutory management requirements related to all the elements of the cross compliance including public, animal and plant health, animal welfare as well as environmental protection by developing relevant standards in line with EU legislation, raising awareness among farmers and checking the compliance of farmers to the standards set
– Aligning legislative framework with the Acquis, updating and preparing it for regular system upgrades
– Elaborating Cross Compliance Action Plan by raising awareness among farmers, farm unions and associations of cross-compliance principles
– Developing human resource capacity within the administration in developing, enforcing and managing cross-compliance principles
Among financed actions
– Elaboration and assessment of the current status of the Turkish legislation and institutional setting in the field of cross compliance
– Study on the available data set and their possible usage for supporting the implementations of cross compliance
– Elaboration of Cross-compliance Implementation Plan
– Elaboration of information sheets to make farmers aware of their obligations
– Development and execution of an information campaign addressing to the administration and farmers