Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Environment, Industry, Innovation, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to to improve the safety of maritime transport in Turkey in line with EU acquis and international conventions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish a system for the Administration to ensure safe handling of dangerous goods in ports and coastal facilities
Among financed actions
– Inception and analysis of the current situation
– Preparation of a long term action plan for the Administration on safe and secure handling of dangerous goods
– Meeting with stakeholders about the action plan
– Carrying out a gap analysis
– Preparation of proposals and draft legal texts
– Conducting training needs assessment (TNA)