Sectors: Co-op & Development, Energy, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the protection of public and environment against the possible harmful effects of ionizing radiation arising from nuclear activities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To harmonize the nuclear safety and security legislation of TAEK (Turkish Atomic Energy Authority) in line with EU nuclear acquis and focus on gaining EU experience in regulatory functions
– Transposition of the EU nuclear safety and security acquis
– Development and implementation of review and assessment procedures for licensing and permission activities
– Improving regulatory inspection capability
– Human Resource Management
Among financed actions
– Review of existing Turkish legislation and preparation of gap analysis report and action plan
– Assistance to drafting by-laws, rules and regulations
– Review of existing Turkish regulatory inspection documents and developing new procedural manuals and guidelines on inspection
– Preparation of Nuclear Safety Department Human Resource Management System Manual
– Study Visits