Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Enlargement, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Strengthening capacities for training, education and employment of convicted persons, and improving living and working conditions within the prison system in the Republic of Serbia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve capacities and capabilities of the penitentiary system
Among financed actions
– To conduct an analysis of the existing organisational and technical structure of the Centre for Training and Vocational Education of Prison Staff with recommendations for further improvements in line with the EU standards and best practice of member states
– Prepare and deliver trainings of trainers for the employees of the treatment and security services on the implementation of specific programmes needed for their daily work with convicted persons
– To prepare and deliver a training programme for managers of the institutions for enforcement of penal sanctions (on planning, management etc.)
– Prepare manuals for each training programme for the purpose of further dissemination of acquired knowledge
– Preparation and delivery of specific VET programmes for training of female prisoners (hairdressing, manicure, pedicure)