Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals aims to further align with EU Acquis and to effectively implement legislation, practices and Interim Agreement in the field of indirect taxation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To further strengthen the administrative and coordination capacity of Indirect Taxation Authority (ITA) of Bosnia
Among financed actions
– Implementation of the Strategy of Information Technology (IT) Sector with incorporated New Computerised Transit System (NCTS) and Action Plan from the legislative, IT and procedural point of view
– Adjusting the National system for managing guarantees with EU system for managing guarantees
– Assistance in practical implementation of new customs legislation including preparation of operational instructions
– Improving cooperation with the customs and tax administrations from other countries