Sectors: Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate country: Serbia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance functioning of Serbian High Judicial and State Prosecutorial Councils by improving their professionalism, management competences and technical capacities for effective and efficient delivery of justice.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Result 1: Administrative capacities of HJC and SPC improved
– Result 2: Process of evaluation and promotion of judges and public prosecutors improved
– Result 3: Mechanisms for disciplinary accountability of judges and public prosecutor improved
Among financed actions
– Perform analyses of the internal organization of the HJC and SPC Administrative Offices with a particular focus on strategic planning, budget planning, project management and policy development
– Conduct analyses of the legislative/strategic framework and prepare Comparative studies of best practice applied in these fields in judicial systems of selected EU countries in regards to recruitment, evaluation and promotion of judges and prosecutors
– Conduct analyses of the legislative framework and existing practice in regards to disciplinary accountability of judges and prosecutors