Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Enlargement, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Albania
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the effective, efficient, transparent and accountable use of public funds in Albania.
Priorities and funded actions:
To improve external auditing capacities according to EU good practices
and to INTOSAI standards
– Improving the efficiency and transparency of the use of taxpayers’ money, as well as
strengthening the accountability of the state administration
– The implementation of a new law on Financial Management and Control
– Developping advanced et modern auditing methodology
Among financed actions
– To draft a human resource Management policy (including recruitment procedures, professional education)
– To lobby for a new legal reform concerning public acountability
– To design and development of a modern communications strategy, among others the
establishment of schemes for online communication with public.