Sectors: Employment, Justice - Security, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the development of an effective system of policies, measures and control mechanisms against undeclared work as well as strengthening of administrative capacities of relevant institutions in this sector in line with EU regulation and good practices.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reduce the rate of undeclared work in the Republic of Croatia
– To raise awareness of the problem of undeclared work and underground economy
Result 1 :
– Development of a comprehensive targeted Strategy against undeclared work involving a policy mix based on incentive and inspection approach
Result 2 :
– Improvement of the legal framework for prevention and suppression of undeclared work
Result 3 :
– Enhancement of cooperation among institutions responsible for prevention and suppression of undeclared work
Result 4 :
– Rise of public awareness regarding overall implications of undeclared work and tax morality
Result 5 :
– Improvement of administrative capacities, work methodology and control mechanisms of the Labour Inspectorate and other involved institutions
Among financed actions :
– Awareness raising
– Capacity building