Sectors: Citizenship, Enlargement, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans : Kosovo
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to strengthen the rule of law and the judiciary system through policy formulation and drafting legislation and their effective implementation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the rule of law through strengthening the independence, efficiency, quality and accountability of judiciary system
Among financed actions
– Conduct analysis of the present strategic planning process within the Ministry of Justice including the overall cycle of legislative process and develop recommendations for system improvement
– Comparative study on best practices on drafting policy documents in member state countries
– Provide support to the development of justice sector performance indicators
– Contribute to the development of a Strategic paper on an e-Justice Reform in Kosovo and Action Plan