Sectors: Education - Training, Enlargement
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at supporting the revision and updating of the existing Programmes for training and examination of directors for primary and secondary school and also at developing a new Programme for strengthening the school management structures.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the modernisation of the primary and secondary education system by further strengthening of the quality assurance and control towards achieving higher student results and competencies.
– To revise and update the exiting programmes for training and examination of directors, and also new programmes to strenghten the school management structures
– Analysis of the current state of play, including the legislative framework regarding management of primary and secondary schools,
– Revision and proposal for amendment of the relevant legislative framework cocnerning training and examination of directors of primary and secondary schools,
– Revision and update of the Progamme for the initial (and advanced) training and examination of directors
– Preparation and execution of the training needs assessment and training action plan for the relevant educational institutions, preparation of recommendations
Among financed actions
– Advice and coaching
– Sharing of experience
– Seminars, workshops