Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Montenegro
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The aim of this call for proposals is to strengthen the consolidation of the rule of law in line with the EU acquis, standards and best practices.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the Ministry of the Interior/Police Directorate capacity in order to implement the Schengen Action Plan and enhance border management
Among financed actions
– Analyzing current legal/regulatory framework situation
– Preparing Schengen Action Plan with special enphasis on: border control, visas, migrations, police cooperation, Schengen information system, personal data protection
– Introducing of rules and procedures in aligned with Schengen acquis in the areas recognized as critical
– Creation of measures for prevention and repression of corruption at cross borders
– Improving Current IT resources for international police cooperation