Sectors: Enlargement, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate country Albania
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the efficiency and self-sustainability of Alternative Dispute Resolution services in Albania.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the further development and consolidation of mediation and arbitration services in Albania
– Result 1: Institutional capacities and legal frameworks for mediation further developed and consolidated
– Result 2 : Legal frameworks for arbitration further developed and consolidated
Projects must be divided in 4 components
– Component 1: Consolidation of the strategic and legal framework
– Component 2: Strengthening of the Chamber of Mediators
– Component 3: Increase awareness raising and inter-institutional cooperation
– Component 4: Consolidate the legal framework on Arbitration
Among financed activities
– Draft of a multi-annual plan for the strategic development of the service
– Support the development and implementation of relevant sub-legal acts
– Strengthen institutional monitoring, inspection/control capacities
– Develop adequate training capacities including initial and continuous training plans/curricula
– Raise awareness and promote use of mediation and arbitration with the public and within the justice system