Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to increase professional and management skills of Croatian Prison System and support the implementation of European Convention on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms regarding prison systems.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support establishing more efficient Prison System
– To support establishing enhanced system for treatment of juveniles
– Preparing recommendations for improvement of legislation of the Prison System and adjusting organizational setup of the Training Centre in line with the best EU practice
– Developping training Strategy and long term training programmes with corresponding materials for the Training Centre
– Improving capacity of the prison staff through targeted trainings and study visit
– Developping training programmes with corresponding materials for the Training Centre in the area of juvenile treatment
– Improving capacity of the juvenile treatment staff through targeted trainings and study visit
Among financed actions
– Analysis of legal setup of the Prison System
– Analysis reports
– Development of training strategy for the training centre
– Training workshops
– Study visits