Sectors: Economy - Finances, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the further enforcement of EU legislation in the field of taxation by further strengthening of Croatian Tax Administration (CTA) Human Resources Management (HRM) and IT functions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the realization of the Croatian Tax Administration cross sectorial strategies by developing and upgrading Human Resources Management Connected System according to the EU requirements provided
– Result 1. Recommendations for further development of Human Resources Management Information System and recommendations for development of Working Efficiency Application prepared
– Result 2. Supervision of development of Working Efficiency Application performed
– Result 3. Recommendations for further development of the e-learning system prepared and the elearning system upgraded
– Result 4. Capacities of the CTA HRM Division in cross-linking with the other CTA organizational units strengthened, resulting in more efficient HRM
Among financed actions