Sectors: Co-op & Development, Justice - Security, New technologies, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to set up an effective and functional electronic monitoring system in Turkey through pilot implementations and in line with European standards.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to public protection and effective supervision of offenders in probation were provided through an effective electronic monitoring system
– To contribute to the more effective implementation of probation services through technological means
– Examination of EU best practices and development of the electronic monitoring model of Turkey
– Strengthening the capacity of the Probation Services for implementing electronic monitoring
– Development of a public relation policy and awareness raising activities