Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Health, Information, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the protection and improvement of mental health, including more accessible and more effective treatment as well as rehabilitation of persons with mental health disorders.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening of protection of mental health through strengthening community capacities and improving public knowledge on mental health issues
Among financed actions
– Conducting analysis of the legislative and institutional framework and preparing analysis report
– Establishing Working Group composed of the national stakeholders’ representatives in the area of mental health care
– Preparing guidelines on procedures for early recognition of mental health problems
– Preparing training curriculum for health and non-health professionals and accompanying materials on procedures of early recognition and after care services in the community and translating training curriculum/materials into Croatian language