Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Health, Public Management, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European countries: Croatia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to decrease the morbidity and mortality rates caused by cancer within the targeted population in the Republic of Croatia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the quality of the National Cancer Screening Programmes (Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cervical Cancer) implementation
– Including primary health care in implementation of programmes with the goal of increasing the response rate and improving the success of programme
– Increasing public awareness and awareness of the target groups on the breast, cervical and colorectal cancer
– Reducing cancer incidence by 15% by 2020
Among financed actions
– Conducting analysis of the legislative and institutional framework of the National Breast Cancer Screening Programme and preparing analysis report with recommendations for improvement
– Conducting analysis of practices applied and corresponding documentation related to organization and implementation of the National Cervical Cancer Screening Programme and preparing analysis report with recommendations for improvement
– Organizing and conducting 1 round table discussion of the representatives of Ministry of Health, the Croatian Institute of Public Health (CIPH), County Institutes of Public Health and other relevant stakeholders on organization and implementation of the National Colorectal Cancer Screening Programme
– Preparing training plan and training materials related to monitoring and reporting of the National Cancer Screening Programmes (breast, cervical, colorectal)