Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop qualified and certified labour force and ensuring an efficient formal and non-formal vocational education and training system.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish and/or develop and operationalize Occupational Standards Development Vocational Knowledge and Skills Testing and Certification Centres (VOC-TEST Centres) in 15 sectors
– To establish and initiate an efficient, sustainable and reliable National Vocational Qualifications System (NVQS)
– Strengthening the link between education and employment
– Promoting recognition of prior learning
– Supporting lifelong learning process
– Facilitating the harmonization of the National Qualifications Framework with European Qualifications Framework
Among financed actions
– Making needs analysis in accordance with sectoral requirements
– Establishing technical working groups consisting of field experts
– Conducting workshops in order to implement job analysis on related occupations
– Implementing pilot testing so as to provide quality assurance of national qualifications