Sectors: Economy - Finances, Employment, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote the access in the labour market of the unemployed persons, who need further qualification and education in line with the labour market needs
Priorities and funded actions:
– Mobilize the relevant actors on the labour market in order to facilitate the access of long-term unemployed persons into the labour market, with a special focus on women and youth
– Improve their skills, education and qualification
– Supporting better match between labour market supply and demand by provision of relevant labour market information for target groups (youth, women and long-term unemployed), vocational guidance and career counselling and guidance services for employment and for training and education programmes
– Supporting development of new knowledge and skills of the unemployed persons through training and/or education in line with the labour market demands
– Supporting the development of future employees’ skills through on-the-job trainings at the place of employment
Among financed actions
– Provision of assistance and information on labour market opportunities
– Development and implementation of education and/or training programmes tailored according to the needs of the local labour market and adjusted to the specific needs of youth, women and long-term unemployed
– Promotion and development of work placement, internships and apprenticeships schemes
– Implementation of vocational guidance, career counselling and guidance programmes