Sectors: Environment, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support actions addressing internal security challenges, in line with the relevant strategic objectives set by the EU Internal Security Strategy (ISS) adopted in 2010.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided in 2 topics:
* Topic 1: Economic and Financial Crime and Corruption
– Preventing the infiltration of organised crime in the economy
– Effective confiscation of criminal assets including the management of frozen assets and the reuse of confiscated assets
– Best practices in the identification and the tracing of the proceeds of crime
– Best practices in the identification of beneficial ownership
* Topic 2: Environmental Crime
– Fight against wildlife trafficking, forest crime and other forms of wildlife crime
– Fight against trafficking in illicit waste
– Any other type of environmental crime
Among financed actions:
– analytical, monitoring and evaluation activities
– projects supporting the development of methodological tools and methods
– exchange, training and education of staff and experts of third countries relevant authorities.