Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU Member States, with the exception of the United Kingdom and Denmark.
Entities registered in third countries can participate only as co-applicants.
International organisations can be established outside the before-mentioned countries.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ISF – Fighting organised property crime – 2019
Funds for: addressing the raising poly-criminal nature of activities of organised crime groups and their increased mobility
Priorities and funded actions:
* Filling the operational gap in the cross-border cooperation;
* Creating synergies between various criminal markets in relation to the mobile nature of criminal groups
* Priority 1: Organised property crime;
* Priority 2: Illicit trafficking of cultural goods;
* Priority 3: Other criminal markets, including synergies between them, addressing the mobile nature of the phenomenon
Among financed actions
* Activities promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of good practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes as well as organisation of seminars and workshops;
* The development and the dissemination of new methods and/or deploying new technologies with a potential for significant transferability to other Member States;
* The acquisition, maintenance and/or further upgrading of technical equipment, expertise, secure facilities, infrastructures, related buildings and systems, especially ICT systems and their components at the Union level
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– For lead applicants and co-applicants: Be a public body or a non-profit making private entity;
– For co-applicants: Be a profit-making entity, an international organization or an entity established in a third-country;
– Be transnational, i.e. involve at least two eligible entities established in two different Member States participating in the ISF Police instrument
– Actions must take place in the EU