Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU Member States, with the exception of United Kingdom and Denmark, are participating in the ISF Police instrument
Co-applicant: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Republic of Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to finance projects on the topic of Law Enforcement Information Exchange.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance cross-border information exchange
– To develop data sharing between Passenger Information Units
-The establishment or streamlining of structures and methods for cross-border information exchange in line with the recommendations of the European information Exchange Model (EIXM)
– Supporting the exchange of PNR data and of analytical information obtained from PNR data between national Passenger Information Units (PIUs) of different Member States
Among financed actions
– Projects promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of best practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes
– Projects supporting the development of methodological, notably statistical, tools and methods and common indicators
– Acquisition, maintenance and/or further upgrading of technical equipment, expertise, and related systems, especially ICT systems and their components at the Union level
– Projects enhancing awareness of Union policies and objectives among stakeholders and the general public, including corporate communication on the political priorities of the Union
– Particularly innovative projects developing new methods and/or deploying new technologies with a potential for transferability to other Member States
– Studies and pilot projects