Sectors: Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Members States except United Kingdom and Denmark
Candidate countries and Balkans : Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support actions addressing internal security challenges, in line with the relevant strategic objectives set by the EU Internal Security Strategy (ISS) adopted in 2010.
Priorities and funded actions:
Preventing radicalisation to terrorism and violent extremism
– Preventing the phenomenon of radicalisation and recruitment of individuals to depart to conflict zones and joining armed, terrorist groups
– Developing targeted exit programmes enabling radicalised individuals to disengage, reject violence and rehabilitate
Among financed actions
– Analytical, monitoring and evaluation activities
– Projects promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence
– Projects supporting the development of methodological
– Projects enhancing awareness of Union policies
– Particularly innovative projects developing new methods and/or deploying new technologies
– Studies and pilot projects