Sectors: Information, Justice - Security, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU Member States, with the exception of the United Kingdom and Denmark. In duly justified cases, entities established in third countries can participate as co-applicants
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at the development of tools in the fight against corruption
Priorities and funded actions:
– To develop data and risk management tools that enable civil oversight in areas with high corruption risks and significant economic and social impact;
– To develop tools promoting an integrated approach to measuring progress in preventing, detecting, prosecuting and sanctioning corruption and to assessing impact of corruption and of anti-corruption measures;
– To enhance communication, coordination and cooperation between enforcement authorities in Member States with other relevant authorities at national level
– Preventing corruption in high risk sectors;
– Assessing the impact of implemented anti-corruption measures;
– Implementing best practices across the EU
Among financed actions
– Networking, public-private partnerships, implementation of best practices and innovative approaches at Union level;
– Training and exchange programmes;
– Development of methodological, notably statistical, tools and methods and common indicators