Sectors: Education - Training, Justice - Security, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
All EU Member States, with the exception of the United Kingdom and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The present Call for Proposals aims at funding projects on preventing and countering radicalisation leading to violent extremism
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increasing awareness, protecting, strengthening resilience of individuals and in particular vulnerable groups (such as children, youth, etc…) to polarisation;
– Developing targeted exit programmes enabling radicalised individuals to deradicalise and disengage and rehabilitate based on an integrated multi-agency approach
– Increasing awareness and capacity of first-line practitioners (e.g. police, teachers) to understand the dynamics, recognise and respond to the phenomena of polarisation at grass-roots level especially through awareness-raising and training activities;
– Strengthening polarisation detection and response capacities through for example the setting up of mechanisms such as monitoring and polarisation management systems;
– Setting up and facilitating the implementation of exit programmes that ensure continuity between interventions in the prison and probation context and further rehabilitation efforts into community in particular through local actors
Among financed actions
– Promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of good practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes as well as organisation of seminars and workshops;
– The development and/or the implementation of tools/toolkits such as (e-)learning materials;
– Management of the project and evaluation of activities