Sectors: Citizenship, Information, Justice - Security
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Middle East
Category: Cal for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: Member States of the European Union with exception of Denmark (“Member States participating in the ISF Police instrument”)
Candidate countries: Albania, Republic of North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina,Kosovo, Moldova, Ukraine
Mediteranean countries: Algeria, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
Middle East: Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait,Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ISFP – Call for proposals on cooperation on property crimes – 2020
Funds for: addressing the raising poly-criminal nature of activities of organised crime groups and their increased mobility
Priorities and funded actions:
* Priority 1: organised property crime;
* Priority 2: illicit trafficking of cultural goods;
* Priority 3: other criminal markets, including synergies between them, addressing the mobile nature of the phenomenon
Among financed actions
* Activities promoting networking, public-private partnerships,identification and dissemination of good practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes as well as organisation of seminars and workshops;
* Analytical, monitoring and evaluation activities, including threat, risk and impact assessments;
* The development and the dissemination of new methods and/or deploying new technologies with a potential for significant transferability to other Member States;
* The development and/or the implementation of tools/toolkits such as (e-)learning materials;
* The acquisition, maintenance and/or further upgrading of technical equipment, expertise, secure facilities, infrastructures, related buildings and systems, especially ICT systems and their components at the Union level;
* Management of the project and evaluation of activities
* This call is an open call for proposals
* Inital duration of the action: 24 months
– Be public bodies;
– Be non-profit-making private entities;
– Be established in the Member States of the European Union with exception of Denmark (“Member States participating in the ISF Police instrument”), South East Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Moldova, Montenegro, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Palestine, Yemen
– The following entities can only apply as co-applicants: profit making entities, international organisations, entities established in a third country