Sectors: Innovation, Justice - Security, Research
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Albania, Montenegro, Northern Macedonia, Serbia
Mediterranean countries : Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt
Third countries: Ukraine, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo, Switzerland
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
ISFP – Call for proposals on operational cooperation in the fight against firearms trafficking – 2020
Funds for: aiming to facilitate joint initiatives and operational actions of EU countries associated with third partners, improving expertise in the area of firearms trafficking, promoting best practices inter alia concerning the defragmentation of the relevant information and intelligence along the firearms trafficking routes and safeguarding the EU licit market
Priorities and funded actions:
* Priority 1: Safeguarding the legal market and limiting diversion
* Pirority 2: Building a better intelligence picture and developing the knowledge of the threat
* Priority 3: Stepping up law enforcement to “increase pressure on criminal markets
Among financed actions
* Promoting networking, public-private partnerships
* Training and exchange programmes
* Organisation of seminars and workshops
* Development and dissemination of new methods and/or deploying new technologies
* This call is an open call for proposals
– The following entities can apply as lead applicants and co-applicants: public bodies, non-profit-making private entities
– The following entities can only apply as co-applicants: profit making entities, international organisations, entities established in a third country