Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* A l’exception des organisations internationales, les demandeurs et les co-demandeurs doivent être établis dans les pays suivants pour être éligibles :
– les États membres de l’Union européenne à l’exception du Danemark.
Les organisations internationales peuvent être établies en dehors des pays mentionnés ci-dessus.
– Les entités britanniques ne sont pas éligibles pour participer à cet appel.
* les demandes doivent être transnationales : Impliquer au moins deux entités éligibles établies dans deux différents États membres participant à l’instrument ISF Police.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
ISFP – Call for proposals on police cooperation – 2020
Funds for: financing projects aiming to support Member States in their efforts to make a fuller and more efficient use of the tools at their disposal to improve their cross-border operational cooperation measures with neighbour countries.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Priority 1: Increase the use of cross-border police cooperation instruments;
* Priority 2: Establish or streamline appropriate structures and methods for cross-border cooperation, combine joint threat assessments, joint trainings, and joint planning on large-scale crisis scenarios, mutual-aid deployment of police forces, exchange and/or sharing of equipment;
* Priority 3: Increase the interoperability or the efficiency in the use of existing instruments for cross-border information exchange;
* Priority 4: Exchange of best practices regarding information exchange related issues and the functioning of Single point of Contacts (SPOCs), focusing on identifying possible legal and pragmatic obstacles to cross-border law enforcement cooperation and finding the most appropriate solutions to cope with them;
* Priority 5: Identification of common business requirements for SPOCs case management systems (i.e., collection, storing, processing and analysing of information in structured form) in EU Member States;
* Priority 6: Improvement or the development of interoperable case management system (CMS) for the SPOC and all law enforcement agencies involved in cross-border information exchange.
Among financed actions
* Networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of best practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes;
* Projects supporting the development of methodological;
* The acquisition, maintenance and/or further upgrading of technical equipment, expertise, and related systems ;
* Projects enhancing awareness of Union policies and objectives among stakeholders and the general public ;
* Particularly innovative projects developing new methods and/or deploying new technologies with a potential for transferability to other Member States ;
* Management of the project and evaluation of activities.
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: maximum 24 months
– Public bodies, or by the competent authority’s mandate, a public or non-public implementing agency or body of a Member State of the European Union participating in the ISF Police instrument;
– The following are not eligible, neither as applicants nor as co-applicants: Union Agencies, natural persons, international organisations.