Sectors: Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eligible countries: EU Member States, except United Kingdom and Denmark
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Prevent and counter violent radicalisation by supporting first line practitioners at local level in a multi-agency setting;
* Improving the community engagement (possibly including with informal actors) and the multi-agency cooperation on preventing and countering radicalisation leading to violent extremism;
* Supporting local actors, including non-profit organisations, by enhancing their knowledge and capacity to prevent and counter radicalisation. Considering the particular vulnerabilities of children and young people, support to local actors addressing also these groups would be particularly welcome
Among financed actions
* Activities promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of good practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes, tailored consultancy services as well as organisation of seminars and workshops;
* Activities enhancing awareness of Union policies and priorities in the fight against terrorism and radicalisation among stakeholders and the general public, including the organisation of events such as conferences, seminars, debates, workshops to facilitate a better dissemination and awareness of relevant policies and actions at national level;
* Development and the dissemination of new models and methods and/or deploying new technologies with a potential for significant transferability to other Member States, especially activities aiming at testing and validating the outcome of Union funded security research projects;
* Development and/or the implementation of tools/toolkits such as (e-)learning materials;
* Drawing up of lessons learned and good practices to be actively shared within the RAN network;
* Management of the project and evaluation of activities
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals;
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months;
– Be a legal person;
– Be: a public body, a non-profit-making private entity, a for-profit entity;- Be established in a Member State of the European Union participating in the ISF Police instrument
– For-profit entity must act with at least one public body; – Application must be transnational involving at least 3 organisations established in 3 different Member States particpating in the ISF Police instrument;