Sectors: Justice - Security, Local development, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The present Call for Proposals aims at funding projects in the area of mobile criminality. Project applications must aim at boosting the operational activities of the law enforcement, with regard to the mobile nature of organised criminal groups.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure a high level of security within an area of freedom, security and justice.
– Boost intelligence-led investigations, including cross-border investigations;
– Develop detection and investigation methodologies tailored to the needs of different enforcement authorities (e.g. police, customs);
– Enhance communication, coordination and cooperation between enforcement authorities and with relevant EU and international organisations and agencies such as Europol, Eurojust, Interpol, World Customs Organisation;
– Develop training courses, including common events for police, customs and/or national competent authorities in the field of organised property crime;
– Develop expertise and a strategic analysis of the phenomenon;
– Gather statistics and intelligence for the purpose of threat and risk analysis tailored to the needs of different enforcement authorities (e.g. police, customs);
– Explore and share good practices in investigating and prosecuting organised property crime cases;
– Detect and analyse links with related areas of crime, such as corruption and illicit financial lows.
Among financed activities
– Analytical, monitoring and evaluation activities, including threat, risk and impact assessments;
– Projects promoting networking, public-private partnerships, mutual confidence, understanding and learning, identification and dissemination of best practices and innovative approaches at Union level, training and exchange programmes;
– Projects supporting the development of methodological, notably statistical, tools and methods and common indicators.