Sectors: Economy - Finances, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call for proposals is to support and encourage more and better market surveillance across borders within the EU, by financing joint market surveillance actions and other projects that contribute to a more efficient and effective market surveillance for products within the internal market.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support joint enforcement activities in the area of products sold online, in order to enhance cooperation and coordination of activities in this area.
Among financed actions
– Online sweeping activities
– Product testing, including laboratory testing
– Exchange of expertise, information, best practices
– Development of common methods, protocols and check-lists
– Training tools
– Other cross-border activities aiming at enhancing cooperation and coordination