Sectors: Economy - Finances, Industry, Information, Public Management, Services, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to gather information on the state of the economies in the EU Member States and Candidate Countries, in order to be able to compare their business cycles for EMU (Economic and Monetary Union) management purposes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To conclude agreements with bodies qualified to carry out actions consisting in one or more surveys
– Industry survey
– Investment survey
– Construction survey
– Retail trade survey
– Services survey
– Consumer survey
– Ad hoc surveys on topical economic issues. These ad hoc surveys are by definition more occasional and are carried out in addition to the monthly surveys, using the same established samples as the monthly surveys, to obtain information on specific economic policy issues
Among financed ations
– Administration of questionnaires
– Processing and sending of the data
– Activities linked to monitoring/improving the data quality