Sectors: Environment, Health
Beneficiaries: Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
* JPI AMR members: Canada, France, Italy, Latvia, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands
* JPI AMR non-members can be partners
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
JPI AMR – Network Plus – 2020
Funds for: supporting networks to design and implement ways to support AMR research considering at least one of the six strategic areas of the JPIAMR Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda: Therapeutics, Diagnostics, Surveillance, Transmission, Environment and Interventions, as described in the JPIAMR Roadmap activities
Priorities and funded actions:
* Connect AMR researchers bridging geographic and research fields;
* Facilitate access to scientific information and infrastructures;
* Provide avenues for sharing of AMR knowledge, data, infrastructures and facilities and perform meta-studies;
* Build capacity around AMR research;
* Increase awareness and visibility of the issue of AMR;
* Use scientific evidence and increase scientific excellence in innovation to inform policy and guideline makers;
* Develop social and economic approaches for the study of interventions, transmission, environment and translation to the market;
* Improve optimal health economic models related to AMR challenge
* Activities focusing on AMR within the domains of Human health, Animal health and the Environment;
* To bridge multiple One Health areas as needed
Among financed actions
* Initial duration of the action: 12 or 24 months (plus 2 months for report writing)
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Networks must involve at least six partners from at least six different countries;
– Network must be led by an individual from an eligible organisation within one of the JPIAMR countries participating in the call;
– Individuals are allowed to be Partners of more than one 1 JPIAMR Network in the present call, according to National rules (see Annex A);
– Members can be added to the Network as it develops further if additional expertise/knowledge is of benefit to the Network
* The action must take place in a network country