Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training
Beneficiaries: Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Additional info regions:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Ukraine and United Kingdom, Andorra, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Faroe Islands, Holy See, Israel, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Russia, San Marino, Switzerland and Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Europa Nostra
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
JPI-CH – Europa Nostra Awards 2021 – 2020
Funds for: identifying and promoting best practices in the conservation of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, to stimulate the trans-frontier exchange of knowledge and experience throughout Europe, to enhance public awareness and appreciation of Europe’s cultural heritage, and to encourage further excellent initiatives through the power of example
Priorities and funded actions:
* To award outstanding heritage achievements:
– Conservation: outstanding achievements in the conservation, enhancement and adaptation to new uses of cultural heritage;
– Research: outstanding research, digitisation and knowledge transfer projects which lead to tangible effects for the safeguard and enhancement of cultural heritage in Europe;
– Dedicated Service to Heritage: open to individuals or organisations whose commitment over a long period of time (minimum 10 years) demonstrates a high degree of dedication and civic engagement coupled with excellence in the safeguard and enhancement of cultural heritage in Europe, which exceeds normal expectations in the given context;
– Education, Training and Awareness-raising: outstanding initiatives related to education, training and awareness-raising related to cultural heritage with the aim of fostering capacity-building and local support, building a sense of place and identity and stimulating citizens engagement and ownership.
* Areas covered by all categories:
– Archaeological sites, including underwater archaeology;
– Architectural heritage: single buildings or groups of buildings in a rural or urban setting;
– Building additions or alterations, or new building projects within historic areas in urban and rural settings;
– Cultural landscapes, including historic urban environments or townscapes, city or town squares and streetscapes, historic parks and gardens, larger areas of designed landscape or of cultural, environmental and/or agricultural significance;
– Industrial and engineering heritage structures and sites;
– Intangible heritage;
– Moveable heritage: collections or single works of art or objects of historic significance;
– Religious heritage sites
Amongst awarded activities
* Educational activities;
* Training activities;
* Raising-awareness activities
– The project/entry may be submitted in one category only;
– The submitted project should be related to one of three types of activities or be a combination of two or all three different types of activities;
– Entries for the European Heritage Awards / Europa Nostra Awards may be submitted from all countries that take part in the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union;
– Entries from the remaining European countries are eligible for the Europa Nostra Awards: Andorra, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Faroe Islands, Israel, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Turkey, Russia and Switzerland;
– Entries may be submitted by anyone closely connected to the entry, as long as they have included the consent from the owner of the heritage site or collection in the submission (for category Conservation), from the author or owner of the study or project (for category Research and category Education, Training and Awareness-raising), or from the nominee (for category Dedicated Service).