Sectors: Innovation, Local development, Research, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
Participating countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, the United Kingdom
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
JPI – ERA-NET Cofund Urban Accessibility and Connectivity – 2019
Funds for: building transnational consortia to create challenge-driven innovation and research projects that address the challenges of sustainable urban passenger mobility, freight, transport and connectivity as integral and essential parts of sustainable urban development
Priorities and funded actions:
* To create attractive, sustainable and economically viable urban areas, in which European citizens, communities and their surroundings can thrive;
* To create and test new solutions and approaches for sustainable urban mobility;
* To improve urban accessibility and connectivity
* Priority 1: evolving solutions for an integrated approach on sustainable urban physical mobility and transport, land use and digital connectivity;
* Priority 2: develop and support the implementation of innovative mobility systems and services with a potential to contribute to sustainable urban mobility;
* Priority 3: transform and re-organise urban spaces to pave the ground for sustainable urban mobility and accessibility at local level, from the street scale to the district;
* Priority 4: develop effective policy options for achieving a shift towards sustainable urban accessibility and connectivity;
* Priority 5: change behaviours and perspectives towards sustainable urban accessibility and connectivity
Among financed actions
* Basic urban reseach: research activities driven by the desire to know, understand, and explain how cities function and interact across domains and sectors;
* Applied research to understand how city officials, citizens, practitioners, and others can influence and interact with a city, with a purpose of improving it or adapting it in some respect;
– Publication in peerreviewed journals;
– Knowledge exchange activities: policy briefings, policy seminars and other events targeted at stakeholders, dissemination in popular media;
* Urban innovation and implementation to promote the creation or advancement towards new policies, practices, services, products or processes : experimentations, testing, implementation, evaluating and spreading results
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Be either: companies, cities, municipalities, regions, regional development agencies, public transport authorities, consumers (e.g. business enterprises, test households, etc.), citizens’ representatives, NGOs, research organisations (universities, university colleges, research institutes);
– Be eligible to the funding of the participating organisations from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, the United Kingdom;
– Be a partnership composed of at least three eligible applicants from at least three participative countries