Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Humanitarian, Innovation, Research
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
Argentine, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
JPIAMR – One Health interventions to prevent or reduce the development and transmission of antimicrobial resistance – 2021
Funds for: create and reinforce the collaboration between research partners coming from different countries and different fields of expertise to promote research on antibiotic resistance
Priorities and funded actions:
* Understand the impact of interventions on the development and transmission of antibiotic resistance
* Design, implement, evaluate, and compare interventions that will have a true impact on reducing the development and transmission of antibiotic resistance in and between the different One Health settings
This call argues for a “One Health” approach. Proposals must focus on at least two “One Health” environments (human, animal, environment) and must address one or the other of the priorities:
*Priority 1: Understand the impact of interventions on the development and transmission of antibiotic resistance in, and/or between, at least two One Health settings;
*Priority 2: Design, implement, evaluate, and/or compare innovative interventions to control the development and transmission of antibiotic resistance in, and/or between, at least two One Health settings.
Among financed actions:
* clinical study
* to bring new research insights. This also means avoiding duplication of recent research already undertaken or ongoing that incorporates the scope of the scientific topic areas in this call.
*This call of proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
*Initial duration of the action: 36months
– Applicants must adhere to the specific regulations of their national funding organisations.
– Consortia should consist of a minimum of three (3) partners and a maximum of six (6) project partners (including non-funded partners). The maximum number of partners may be increased to seven (7) if the consortium includes a partner from low- and middle-income countries, or from Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. The budget of non-funded partners must not exceed 30% of the total budget of the requested transnational project. In addition, consortia should always be composed of a majority of project partners eligible for funding.