Sectors: Culture - Media, Information, Local development, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU members : Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, the Kingdom of The Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Sweden
The United Kingdom
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
JPICH – Cultural Heritage, Identities & Perspectives: Responding to Changing Societies – 2020
Funds for: supporting the development of research-based and/or applied ideas and knowledge, as well as concepts and values relating to cultural heritage, so to meet societal challenges and contribute to the development and/or reflexivity and resilience of all groups in societies
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support well-defined, interdisciplinary and collaborative research projects of the highest quality and standards that will lead to significant advances in our understanding of cultural heritage across
* The broader research community and society;
* To maximise the value and impact of research outcomes by promoting knowledge exchange, interactions, partnerships and inclusive engagement between cultural heritage researchers, individuals and organisations outside the immediate research community at the international and local level, to include policy and decision makers, public authorities, businesses and commercial enterprises, operational and rescue bodies, the broader heritage sector, voluntary and community groups and the general public;
* To encourage the implementation and transmission of research outcomes and to communicate them and the knowledge acquired among researchers and stakeholder sectors
Among financed actions
* Guided tours;
* Websites or enrichments of digital collections which better support co-creation of heritage narratives;
* Workshops, and other knowledge transfer activities
* This call for proposal is an open call for proposal
* Initial duration of the action: up to 36 months
– Only beneficiaries eligible according to the rules of the national funding agencies participating in the JPICH CHIP Call are eligible to apply, irrespective of their nationality;
– Each proposal must involve at least three eligible Principle Investigators;
– The maximum number of national research teams or legal entities to be funded in a transnational project consortium is five