Sectors: Industry, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Federations Unions, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, the occupied Palestinian territory, Tunisia, Syria
Developing countries: Jordan
Newly Independant States: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
Worldwide: Faroe Islands
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to carry out demonstration activities to show the added value of SESAR projects’s solutions and bridge the gap between research and the market. This particular call for proposal is aiming at covering SESAR Demonstration Activities in the period 2014-2016.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided into 3 lots
– Lot 1: Features identified in the Pilot Common Project objectives and their pre-requisites identified from the Interim Deployment Programme
– Lot 2: Solutions targeting improvements in particular, but not necessarily limited to, at small/medium size airports (targeting in particular Business and General Aviation, including rotorcraft)
– Lot 3: Global Interoperability, in particular SESAR Going Global (targeting improvements in different areas and interoperability between ICAO Regions)
– Lot 1: To focus on demonstrating on a large scale the benefits of the SESAR Solutions in day-to-day operations
– Lot 2: To demonstrate the value of SESAR solutions in particular, but not necessarily limited to, at small/medium size airports
– Lot 3: To foster the exchange of static and dynamic information with a particular focus on the domains of meteorological, aeronautical and network management, by applying SWIM standards
– Identify and report the environmental, safety, capacity and economic benefits that the adoption of the solution object of the demonstration in the project will bring to air transport
– Allow for the performance of a maximum amount of flight trials in order to be able to draw relevant conclusions
– Highlight the solution advantages compared to the current situation