Sectors: Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: EU member states with the exception of Danemark
Candidate countries: Albania and Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
JUST – Drugs Policy Initiatives – 2020
Funds for: contributing to the effective and coherent application of EU law and to support development of new approaches in the area of drugs
Priorities and funded actions:
* Priority 1: to support activities in the area of epidemiology of use of new psychoactive substances, including potent synthetic opioids, as well as emerging drug problems (notably on challenges related to cocaine and heroin use) and technological developments, including online trade of drugs ;
* Priority 2: to support the civil society organisations by reinforcing their (i) advocacy function, (ii) capacity to make a difference at the local level, (iii) best practice sharing methods ;
* Priority 3: to support key stakeholders by expanding their knowledge and skills in the context of implementing minimum quality standards in drug demand reduction (also on development of tools which would allow to measure possible improvements), particularly in the area of social integration and vulnerable groups ;
* Priority 4: to promote practical application of drug-related research, and, in particular, addiction research with a view of addressing current challenges and new threats.
Among financed actions
* Analytical activities, such as data collection, development of common methodologies, surveys, research activities, evaluations, workshops, experts meetings;
* Training activities, such as staff exchanges, workshops, seminars, train-the-trainer events, online trainings;
* mutual learning, cooperation, awareness-raising and dissemination activities, such as identification and exchange of good practices, peer reviews, conferences, seminars, information campaigns, publications, ICT systems and tools;
* networking activities;
* This call is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Must be transnational
– Public bodies;
– Non-profit-making private entities;
– Profit making entities;
– International organisations